A parable is a fictitious narrative used to typify moral or spiritual relations: allegory; enigmatic saying; proverb. The best of fiction is always a vehicle for teaching truth, and the parable is the best of such fiction.
Jesus often taught via parable as this is a way to make clear things that are often misconstrued. The things of the Kingdom of God have permanent value that cannot be stolen and will not tarnish nor rust.
The parables offered here are given in the hope that they too will convey such valuable truth; reflections of the Kingdom of God.
Follow us on facebook
- Genesis 1_1-2
- From Wicca to Jesus
- Brother Naeem’s testimony – our correspondent in Pakistan
- Marriage – a bed of roses or a bush of thorns?
- Who needs a Saviour?
- God’s purposes are not visible to us
- The Parable of the Geese
- The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment: Is There An Ancient Mystery That Fortells America’s Future?
- Keep your eye on the Middle East
- Urdu Translation – Surprise opening